Sunday 19 April 2009

Today I am making...

...an essay.

For the past 6 months or so I have been working on the SEBD (social, emotional and behavioural difficulties) 2 module of my postgrad. All should be well, after all this is the sector I work in and therefore have much knowledge of. Not so. The essay is more than a month overdue and although my tutor doesn't seem to have a problem with it I really do. I have another essay on Modern Educational Thought due in on 18th June so I need to get this one out of the way.

So today will be spent cutting, pasting, scraping and re-doing all the components of said 3,500 word essay while attempting to entertain a 2 year old and a 5 year old. It's a craft of sorts, although I'll not bore you with pictorial evidence of the finished article.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! It must be very difficult studying with two little ones :)

    ReplyDelete